Saturday, April 11, 2009

New Chat Room

Obsessed Asylum

Obsessed Asylum

The place where you can come and ask Lily about the book, Eternal Death I: Lost Beneath the Surface. Sporadic meetings, and members can post questions that I will answer with great sporadicness. Or is that sporadicity? Plus single-card readings. Want more than one card? You know where to go: http://www.mysticvision.org. There you can get a lot more! And now the part I always hate, but sadly, its necessary. That's right, the rules. 1. No hate speech will be tolerated. No bashing people of whatever race or sexual orientation. The first incidence will get you banished. There is zero tolerance on this issue. 2. No bashing others for their beliefs. Be tolerant of the experiences of others. 3. No proselytizing. 4. Do not come here with the intent of arguing with me about the existence or lack thereof of spirits. I won't play. Don't believe in spirits? That's fine by me. I will not argue with you about it here or anywhere else.
Two meetings this month. The first is a test run tonight, April 11, from 6-7 PM US Mountain Time. The second will be on Wednesday April 15 from 5-6 PM US Mountain time.
The only thing you need to do to join is get a Friend Feed account if you don't already have one. Just go to http://www.friendfeed.com to get started.
Thanks,
Lily

No comments: