Per Yngve Ohlin
January 16, 1969 - April 8, 1991
I really do need to get some sleep. I was up all night creating the mini-zine issue in honor of my co-author. The connection was shit and kept crashing. I felt like I was back in the early 90's using AOL, it was so bad--and I haven't used dial-up in at least seven years. So I didn't forget, but I'm not going to rehash here what I said better there. However I do want to provide some links, so here they are:
The Massively Misunderstood Mad Metalhead Issue of New Strange World
The official book website so you can buy a copy of our book (written by a crazy incarnate person and a crazy ghost) for your crazy self and all your crazy friends and relatives
The drive for the World Federation for Mental Health on Changing the Present
The drive for the World Federation for Mental Health on Facebook
I have to include this even though the production quality is non-existent because it is very rare and because the person that prepared it did not see the need to include that fucking picture! Yeah, you know what I'm talking about. I'm about ready to go take a dump on the door step of everyone that goes posting that picture because they think its "cool" or something. Suicide is not "cool." Y'all suck. Do the world a favor and go flush yourself.
For the rest of you, here's "Disgusting Semla."
For the rest of you, here's "Disgusting Semla."

Feel free to copy and use this if you'd like. I'd appreciate credit, but the important thing is getting the message out. So I'm not about to go kamikaze if I see it being used without my being credited.





















No comments:
Post a Comment