Sunday, January 6, 2008

I Want Your Vote!

No, I'm not running for president--we aren't in THAT much trouble yet...are we? The Horrors of Fruitcake Story Contest has wrapped up and we have three entries. I oughta flog the lot of you that didn't enter, if I can find whatever dive bar you're hiding out in! Shame on you for not entering! But you CAN make a difference--c'mon and cast your vote for the best! And start dreaming up your sweetest, most romantic tale for my upcoming Lovey Dovey Valentine's story!
NOT!!!!
Did you fall for that? Come on--this is me--a woman who is trying to make a career out of creeping people out! Although a real honest-to-Azathoth happy-sappy romance is something I'd personally find pretty damn scary, so you never know--if you write one, yours could be the winner!
Stay tuned for the details--and get over to the Creative Crabbing Blog and vote for your favorite story! I haven't flogged my crew today and I'm in a bad mood, so I'm looking for someone to punish. Don't make it your ass that I get midieval on!
Poison Ivy
(Lily's evil twin)

No comments: