The video was created using portions of James Churchward's Lost Continent of MU.
These can be found here.
I have long been fascinated by the stories of Lemuria and Atlantis, and this interest became part of the story line in my unfortunately ill fated book. I believe that there well may be sunken land masses which have not yet been discovered and I believe that the people must have had an amazing and wonderful mythology which would have been on par with civilizations such as ancient Greece and ancient Egypt.
What I do not believe at this point in my life is that the Lemurians and Atlanteans had contact with beings from outer space, or that they had flying machines and Jedi-like magic.
I did, however, used to believe this very strongly.
I'm not trying to dis anyone's beliefs. I can only state that I find no compelling evidence that this is plausible.




















No comments:
Post a Comment