Oh are you kidding me? Because I forgot to tag my message isn't accepted and I have to rewrite it? GRRRRR!!!!
Anyway, I will redescribe my backpack. It is a trashed-out gray horror that I've had since 2004 when I went back to school to get my emergency medical technician license. It is usually filled with school books. Why is an old croak like me still carrying school books, you may ask? Well, let this be a lesson to you young whippersnappers to get your education while you're young, or you'll end up still in school at the same time your grown-up kids are in school.
I couldn't do it without my old workhorse of a backpack, though. It may not be pretty, but it's functional, and that's what counts.
Anyway, I will redescribe my backpack. It is a trashed-out gray horror that I've had since 2004 when I went back to school to get my emergency medical technician license. It is usually filled with school books. Why is an old croak like me still carrying school books, you may ask? Well, let this be a lesson to you young whippersnappers to get your education while you're young, or you'll end up still in school at the same time your grown-up kids are in school.
I couldn't do it without my old workhorse of a backpack, though. It may not be pretty, but it's functional, and that's what counts.
Mobile post sent by lilystrange using Utterli.




















No comments:
Post a Comment