http://TwitPWR.com/…ngarticle/
I assure you that if my mother ever saw this article, she would want to hunt down the author and strangle them. She has been caring for my increasingly handicapped father for four and a half years, ever since he had his first stroke in June of 2004. With the stress levels from caring for a severly handicapped person (not in the capacity of an assistant, but as a family member who has devoted themselves to such a cause) I don't see how it could be as beneficial as the authors describe.
I assure you that if my mother ever saw this article, she would want to hunt down the author and strangle them. She has been caring for my increasingly handicapped father for four and a half years, ever since he had his first stroke in June of 2004. With the stress levels from caring for a severly handicapped person (not in the capacity of an assistant, but as a family member who has devoted themselves to such a cause) I don't see how it could be as beneficial as the authors describe.
Mobile post sent by lilystrange using Utterli.




















1 comment:
I could see how it would give the person a purpose but I also believe that it is much like when you are under great stress and you don't get sick until everything is handled. Other researchers have shown the complete opposite. Those that caregive get ill.
Post a Comment