I've had some personal and health problems and have been trying to decide whether or not to even keep this blog. I've had people ask me why I'm giving my product away for free. The first book is a bit of a sacrifice book if more are to come. And yes, anyone with the patience of a saint will eventually be able to get the whole book here, free. That is, if you want to wait about 5 years. Someone who's actually getting into it isn't going to want to wait that long, when there's an e-book available for $5. And there are always those who are just cruising now but might suddenly say "hey wait a minute--come on, what happens next? Damn you, I can't wait another month until you decide to post again!"
That is, in fact, what I'll be doing from now on is posting a chapter a month. I've got too many other things going on, one of them being working on the second book. The blogs I work on more often are comedy, for the purposes of stress relief. It's cheaper than a therapist.
The next chapter will be coming your way soon.
Lily
That is, in fact, what I'll be doing from now on is posting a chapter a month. I've got too many other things going on, one of them being working on the second book. The blogs I work on more often are comedy, for the purposes of stress relief. It's cheaper than a therapist.
The next chapter will be coming your way soon.
Lily




















No comments:
Post a Comment